NO PICTURE/PICTURE FROZEN
- Red light on left of set top box under the time display. Push STB button on your remote then push power button.
- Push the TV button. Make sure the TV is on Channel 4.
- Push the TV button. Push the AV input button until you select correct Component.
- Turn off/on router. Unplug power cord on back of router and plug back in.
- Turn off/on set top box. Unplug power cord on back of set top box and plug back in.
If the above 5 troubleshooting items do not work, call the help desk at 660-874‐4111.
CALLER ID NOT WORKING
- You have to be subscribed to caller ID on your home phone. If you are not subscribed to caller ID, call 660-874‐4111 to subscribe.
- If you are subscribed to caller ID and it is not working. Push menu on your remote, scroll over to settings, push OK.
- Make sure there is a check mark in the Caller ID and push submit at the bottom of the screen.
CHANNEL WON’T CHANGE
- Push the STB button. Try to change the channel.
- Push the TV button then push the AV input button. Try to change the channel.
CLOSED CAPTION ON SCREEN
1. Push the Menu button.
2. Select settings, then display, press OK.
3. Arrow to “On” then arrow down to Save.
4. Press Exit.
CHANNEL GUIDE WON’T LEAVE SCREEN
Push the exit button.
CAN’T BROWSE ALL CHANNELS
Push the guide button until you see the subscribed tab. Push exit.
GUIDE/INFO OR CHANNEL # DOESN’T SHOW ON SCREEN
Call the help desk 660-874‐4111.